Technology stack: Unity 2019.4.23f1, Autodesk Maya 2020/2021
We expect from you:
- Maya key-frame animations experience is a must have.
- As well as working with Character based animation.
- Experience with Motion capture clean-up is a plus.
- Nice if they have worked with Maya scripting before (Python/MEL), and Character Rigging.
English level: Professional (Upper intermediate), verbal and writing
Team size: 10 and 2 of them are Animators
Who you are:
- Really enjoy our product, or enjoy that other people are having fun using their animations. Put yourself in the mind of users, and create animations that will allow them to be more creative.
- You always think about how you can improve or work faster and smarter. We want to build things that last and we want you to be part of the team for a long term. If you have a similar focus and want to improve the project for the long term it is probably a great match.
- You should feel responsibility and pride in your animations. Be a part of creating an art metaverse, where your input matters.
What are duties on a probation period?
Creating character animations; Emotes, Movements and Dances.
Why should you choose us?
- Be part of shaping a product from its foundations;
- Easy to earn responsibility and grow;
- Work with the latest technologies. No legacy code or low value creating features;
- Competitive salaries;
- Smart, quick and responsive development.
What we offer:
- 2 weeks paid vacation per calendar year. No compensation for sick leaves (however, if one gets sick, he/she can compensate on other days);
- We offer english lessons for those who wish to participate;
- 9-18 Swedish time. Mon-Fri. 1 hour lunch break;
- We have a policy to help consultants finance equipment if needed;
- We cover some 3rd party courses where interest has been raised from employees/consultants;
- (outside work hours) and we see it as a strategic fit for us.