3DLOOK was founded in 2016. We started out with two people, and today we're a company of over 70 that spans the globe. As our work continues to evolve, we stay focused on delivering innovation to the fashion industry and improving the everyday life of consumers.
- 5+ years of experience working with 3D and render engines (mesh, texture, camera, light, shaders, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience working with Python
- 2+ years of experience working with human body models
- 1+ years of experience working with 3d clothes
- Solid experience with at least one existing Python framework (Blender, PyGame, PyVista, etc.)
- Solid or outstanding proficiency with render engine architecture
- Knowledge of basic rendering algorithms
- Experience with OpenGL
Will be a plus:
- Advanced level of mathematics is a big plus
- Advanced level of OOP\OOD
- Experience with morphable meshes and rigging
- Experience with soft tissues and expressions
- Experience with physical engines
- Experience with the development of procedural animations is a plus
Responsibilities: work with human anatomy models
- The ultimate goal is to design, implement, upgrade and maintain a real-time and photorealistic server-side rendering pipeline.
- Analyzing existing pipelines, identifying problems, proposing solutions and ideas.
- Understand limitations, project milestones, risks and work accordingly.
- Stock option plan
- Investment in your growth and self-development
- Competitive compensation
- 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves
- 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year
- Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers
- Online fitness with a corporate trainer
- Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions
- Corporate, social and cultural events
Ready to send a CV?