However, don’t confuse us with contractors, because we’re not. Speed & Function are true collaborators. We work so closely with clients that their products are virtually built in-house. This gives our people the opportunity to work with clients in a unique way.
We expect from you:
- 3+ years in biz dev and sales or related in software development field, leading teams.
- Custom software (not SaaS), digital agency or related experience.
- Ambition and ability to take full advantage of growth opportunities that emerge from working closely with the top leadership team and potential to reasonably quickly go to the next level.
- Feedback skills: an open communicator who will provide lots of feedback, push back when necessary and request feedback following their strong desire to learn.
- Curiosity, wanting to know how everything works even outside your direct responsibilities and quickly integrate with other functions inside our org.
- Partner mentality. You will not be treated like an employee, but more like a partner (or a service provider, with our leadership team being the client). In other words, this is not just a job (although it’s paid), but a huge opportunity to grow.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Help adopt and practice Agile in your areas of responsibility.
What will you do:
Facilitate understanding and effective collaboration between client and delivery. Understand client’s dreams and aspirations to ensure alignment of their business goals with S&F’s internal goals. To summarize, facilitate and nurture a mutually beneficial partnership between us and the client.
- Collect and leverage data to craft growth strategies for each account. Identify and remove blockers preventing high NPS scores.
- Refine a reliable system of feedback collection from (and provision to) clients so that we can prevent escalations. Quickly resolve escalations with lessons learned, resulting in constant improvement and increased trust.
- Prepare and negotiate proposals for upsells, cross-sells and new project SOWs. Ensure smooth handoffs to delivery.
- Refine and create OKRs per account. Current metrics include NPS, check size, turnover, number of closed deals, upsells.
- Manage activities of the team and motivate the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Conduct training of team members to contribute to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Ensure data in our tools is up to date and is in use by the team, which includes Hubspot CRM, Databox, Google Sheets and a few other tools.
- Generate reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) to ensure visibility and to provide a clear direction for the growth of the account management practice to top leadership.
What we offer:
- We are teal organization, we put a huge amount of emphasis on personal and professional growth and working with more transparency, reflection and ownership than many people are used to in the world of work.
- 20 days vacations and 5 days sick leave
- English classes
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Bonuses - percentage of closed invoice
You might need to come for occasional visits to our Kiev, Budva or Philly offices. We may also be able to provide you with relocation assistance to Budva, Montenegro.