Paydock is seeking a Senior Applications Architect based in Kharkiv, Ukraine to join global team. Your key role will be to work directly with subject matter experts, business analysts, technical leads and other architects to re-architect/design their next-generation trading platform with modern technologies, consistent with business and technology strategies.
You will have the opportunity to work with global leaders, payment service providers and technology vendors across Europe, APAC, US and other markets while being part of the next generation of payments for merchants and the industry.
As a significant role in the business you will report into the Products Team directly reporting to the Product Manager and the leader of the architect team.
The Senior Applications Architect has the following responsibilities and duties:
● Solutions Architecture, with the ability to translate user requirements into detailed design artefacts
● Demonstrable expertise across architecture domains such as business, applications information, infrastructure, integration, and security
● Developing cloud native or hybrid architectures in AWS
● Ensuring compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects
● Providing architectural guidance to the project teams
● Ensuring that solution architecture, software and programs, designs are in sync with business needs
Skills and Experiences (Must Have)
The Senior Applications Architect must have the following skills, education and experience:
- Interpreting business requirements into technology solutions for large scale applications.
- Architecture for distributed systems using orchestrated microservices or hybrids approach
- Experience of multiple architecture paradigms (Microservice, Event Driven, Service Orientation, Web Application)
- Defining and capturing High Level Designs and guiding and authoring low level design assets
- Collaborating with technical SMEs (Security, cloud, devOps) to deliver end to end solution designs
- Architecting solutions to meet enterprise standards and principles
- Designing solutions for service and to meet target SLAs/NFRs
- Partnering with product owners, product managers and scrum masters to provide technology guidance and provision of technical leadership for the scrum team
- Architecting solutions that utilise the following technologies: NodeJS/NestJS, Angular, Java/Spring (nice to have), RESTFul APIs, AWS, Postgres/SQL, MongoDB, ActiveMQ
- Experience of architecting solutions using CI/CD techniques including the following technologies: Docker, Git, GitlabCi
- Experience of architecting solutions within Agile (SCRUM or Kanban) base development projects
It would be great if you have (Not essential)
- AWS Certification Experience working in fast growth scaleup
- Fintech experience
- Are a self-starter (curious, motivated and resourceful), with an eagerness to learn
- Are highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Process orientated mindset and enjoys problem solving