PayDock is a British Fintech Scaleup in the payments space, offering a smart and sophisticated digital solution to online merchants globally.
Paydock is a revolutionary payments orchestration platform serving the world’s favourite brands. We believe in transformative change, an increase in impact, elegance in execution and great payment experiences.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Customer Success team to understand and investigate feedback from customers and thereafter recommend improvements.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather business requirements, make recommendations, outline problems, opportunities and write detailed business solutions in a form of use case and user story.
- Own and facilitate requirements lifecycle sessions: feasibility, exploration, engineering, deployment.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to the business requirements currently exist within the business and/or market, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Manage requirements backlog and facilitate prioritisation sessions.
- Communicate business priorities to the Product team to drive effective solutions, and act as the liaison between other departments and the Product team.
- Articulate to the Product team the vision of what the business needs and work with the Head of Product to ensure what is delivered meets those needs.
- Create effective user journeys, stories, and process flows to the Product development team working in an agile manner.
- Effectively support the Product delivery team through changes in objectives and the re-prioritisation of requirements.
- Maintenance of JIRA to ensure accuracy and transparency of current pipeline
- Define the scope or describing the requirements in detail for correct implementation.
- Get the necessary approval on requirements from the Product Manager & discuss those with the technical teams for implementing these requirements.
- Track changes required in the project and perform analytics and reporting of key metrics as and when needed.
Skills and Experience
- Strong 2+ years of commercial experience
- Experience working with APIs
- Excellent English (written/spoken), including technical language
- Experience in Fintech/Paytech
- Understanding of payments concepts including
- PCI Compliance
- Gateways and alternative payment methods
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays, p.a
- Up to 10 days paid sick leave, p.a
- Medical insurance (after six months at the Company)
- Trainings, conferences and English classes to help you make progress in your career
- Necessary equipment (laptops, headphone)
- Gifts for birthdays, professional holidays (Developer's day, QA's day, etc.)
- Team events (Pizza party, NY, summer party, Team Lunch)
- Office near metro (150 steps)