The CEO is responsible for providing strategic, financial and operational leadership for the company as well as for the promotion of our solutions and technologies via public speaking and participation in International conferences etc.
We have an exciting roadmap of new products that will be coming to market over the next couple of months, and need someone passionate to champion them to the broader ecosystem. This is a unique opportunity, to be part of a highly innovative organisation, with a growing global team and community.
Goal of the company for the next 1-1,5 years is to be in TOP20 Blockchain companies. That would require adding 100-200 projects that would be built on the Velas chain.
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
- Analyze and make recommendations on the impact of long range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Founders as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among the senior executive team and all members of staff.
- Promoting the interest in Velas blockchain via public speaking, participation in conferences, online and offline presentations\webinars
- Establishing strong market position of Velas that would attract companies to partner
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous experience in leadership roles in IT companies
- Proven track record of public speaking and participation in conferences
- Strong knowledge of blockchain domain, cryptocurrency investments, trading, staking or decentralised services
- Fluent English
- Russian - good to have
Hours: Full Time (40 hrs p/wk)
Location: remote + traveling to various countries worldwide at times