You will be responsible for developing and executing our people strategy, ensuring we have the right talent, culture, and systems to support our growth objectives. You will collaborate closely with the CEO and other members of the Executive Team to align people initiatives with our business strategy, values, and goals.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute organizational development strategy and procedures to support the company`s overall business plan and strategic direction.
- Provide expert consulting and visionary guidance to the Executive Team throughout the process of organizational changes. Leverage deep expertise in organizational development to ensure strategic decision-making, smooth transitions, and successful implementation of transformative initiatives.
- Assess the current stage of the organizational life cycle and identify opportunities to increase team efficiency.
- Lead the development of cross-cultural collaboration and unification within the organization by promoting diversity and inclusion, developing a cohesive inner culture.
- Oversee the talent management strategy creation and execution, including talent acquisition, development, and retention initiatives.
- Establish and oversee the execution of a robust succession planning program that corresponds to the company`s strategy and objectives.
- Provide visionary leadership and expert guidance to the Organizational Development Department, empowering the team to design and execute strategies, programs, and initiatives that optimize business processes.
- Foster and enhance a strong leadership culture within the executive team and cultivate an environment that empowers leaders to make informed decisions and drive the company's success.
- Establish partnerships with external consultants, vendors, and experts in developing and enhancing MacPaw organizational strategies and processes.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Proven experience as a Chief People Officer, Vice President of People, or similar senior People leadership role in an IT company.
- Demonstrated business executive with high-level executive financial acumen.
- Knowledge of HR practices: talent management, organizational development, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Ability to link strategic people initiatives to the organization's needs from both a financial and business impact perspective.
- Experience in building, upgrading, and transforming HR processes.
- Cross-cultural interaction experience. Understanding of the DEI principles and practices.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
What we offer:
- We are a Ukrainian company, and we stand with Ukraine against Russian aggression
Hybrid work model
It’s entirely up to you whether to work remotely or at the hub. If you decide to mix it, our Kyiv headquarters (HQ), which works as a coworking space, is open around the clock. The HQ is supplied with UPS and Starlink for an uninterrupted work process.
- Your health always comes first
Flexible working hours
- You can choose a schedule that is comfortable for you. No one here tracks your clock in/clock out because we are built on trust and cooperation.
- Space to grow both professionally and personally
Teams we are proud of
HQ designed for people (and pets)
Time-off policy that covers life’s needs
Join social initiatives