SuperWorld is the Virtual World in augmented reality, mapped onto the real world, and allowing users to create, discover, and monetize content in AR.SuperWorld social content is cross-platform and we will have apps on future AR headsets from Apple, Facebook and Google.
SuperWorld is looking for a Community Manager to grow by directly engaging with the community groups at various social channels.
Monetization: selling NFTs, users can create their own NFTs and sell digital art and other content; advertising; e-commerce; digital commerce; gaming; data analytics.
The Team includes 50 people. The team is based mainly in the USA, with a few people in Finland and the UK.
Community manager will be a part of the Content Team that consists of Digital Media Specialist and Content Director.
- Create content with content team and host our YouTube episodes to grow and engage our YouTube community group;
- Create partnership strategies with other YouTubers and TikTok influencers; and identify potential community partners and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) in the Web3.0;
- Create holistic community strategies to engage and grow community groups across different platforms;
- Define and measure community growth metrics alongside community sentiment to inform marketing initiatives;
- Research web3/virtual land community strategies.
- 3+ years of excellent experience community building;
- Social media savvy - a strong interest and good understanding of marketing features and strategies on these platforms;
- Strong customer first mindset and eagerness to build relationships and enable conversations within the community groups;
- Fluent English both written and verbal;
- A strong sense of ownership;
- Data driven;
- An adaptable team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience hosting YouTube episodes;
- Marketing, customer success or business development experience;
- Experience in managing community bots will be a huge plus;
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency, blockchain and Web3.0.
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech;
- Fully remote work culture;
- A fair and competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance (country-specific).
- Interview with a Recruiter (30 min);
- Interview with Content Director;
- Interview with Head of Growth;
- Small take-home test task;
- Final round to discuss the take home task done 30 min (optional depending on the performance of the candidate in the process).