We are building a secure digital platform that will minimize operating risks while increasing market efficiency for all the industry players. Our diverse team is made up of some of the best agri commodity experts and software engineers, determined leaders and compassionate innovators, united by our desire to solve complex problems in simplifying the global supply chain. Covantis platform is live in production adopted by some of the largest companies in the industry, and our team is growing as we expand globally to deliver more value to our customers.
What you will do
- Assure Customer Support 24/7 across the globe. Organizing and supervising day-to-day activities of the team including solving customer issues
- Steering the customer service processes and driving continuous improvement.
- Strategically assessing opportunities to increase the efficiency of customer service operations, systems, workflows, and processes to improve service levels.
- Provide superior customer service to enable ongoing improvements to Covantis’ customer relationships and grow the overall business with Covantis.
- Own the incident management process, prioritizing incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business to ensure incidents are resolved within SLAs Covantis has committed to its customers.
- Collaborate with Business Operations, Sales and Product Management to ensure timely customer & user onboarding to drive growth of Covantis platform adoption.
- Monitor customer satisfaction surveys to glean insights and where possible drive improvements to Customer Support team trainings and potential business optimization in collaboration with Covantis partners.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer’s needs & business challenges and act as the customer voice internally, passing along feedback to product development, engineering, and sales teams.
- At least 3+ years of technical Customer Support experience in SaaS/PaaS Solutions.
- Proven technical skills in managing Customer Support tools such as ZenDesk, for ticketing, reporting & analytics, and knowledge base management.
- Knowledge and experience in designing, implementing, and improving business processes, customer support workflows, and operations.
- Experience in handling production P1 incidents.
- Experience in planning and executing the BCP and incident response rehearsals.
Must have soft skills:
- High energy to drive change with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to coach, train, and influence people.
- A flair for supporting and helping others, always offering the maximum possible value, while demonstrating empathy and expertise.
- Service-minded personality with hands-on approach and curiosity, can-do and positive attitude
- Driven, self-motivated, adaptable, enthusiastic and can thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are customer service orientated with excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies (estimations, risk management, controlling) would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in remote or globally distributed teams.
- Experience of a product life cycle, development methodologies (Agile, Scrum), and service standards/methodologies
Covantis team: 80+ people
CS team: 4 people
- Vacation - 5 weeks
- Annual bonus based on performance - 10-15% of annual salary
- Healthcare 20EUR net per months
- Lunch allowance 5EUR net per day
1. HR interviews
2. Interview with Hiring manager
3. Interview with current Customer Success manager
4. Interview with Head of Delivery and InfoSec Lead