About the project: Superworld is a metaverse, a virtual world mapped on the top of the real world. It has 3 main functionalities:
1. AR map. Each user can have his own world and share it with others, one can put holograms of themselves, photos, videos, messages in different places. Brands can put their logos, for example. Any space can contain an infinite amount of items.
2. NFT marketplace. Superworld allows us to earn crypto and benefit the real world by planting trees in the real world, for instance.
3. Monopoly. The surface of the Earth is divided into 64 billion virtual blocks of land. Each block is 100*100 meters and can be bought. By doing that you get a share of digital economics.
Monetization: selling NFTs, users can create their own NFTs and sell digital art and other content; advertising; e-commerce; digital commerce; gaming; data analytics.
Stage of the project: closed beta, profitable company (made $2mln this year).
Team: Product Manager, Lead Developer (in the UK), Developers, UX/UI Designer.
- Create Google Analytics tracking, with development team, for website and marketing campaigns;
- Create & automate reporting for website & marketing performances;
- Monitor KPI performances and communicate to key stakeholders - including other members in Growth team and CEO;
- Analyze data - from various sources: Google Analytics, HotJar, other internal data - to provide insights on product, marketing performances and customer behaviors;
- Recommend actions based on insights - including business actions or even data capture processes.
- Professional experience in building dashboards with keen grasp of data visualization;
- Advanced Google Analytics skills in tracking; knowledgeable about Google Tag Manager;
- Experience with product analytics or marketing channel analysis - a plus if in a fast growing startup a plus.
- unlimited paid time off;
- gym compensation;
- potentially medical insurance.
1. Interview with a Recruiter;
2. Interview with Head of Growth;
3. Interview with CEO.