Surprise.com is fundamentally changing how people work, by engaging employees and providing impactful analytics to people operations professionals. To continue scaling our impact, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose to make anything we touch to be the best it can be. To deliver on our very lofty goals, we need engineers with industry-defining talent and an unrestrained drive to deliver flawless results. This role offers tremendous opportunities to build a highly scalable, highly stable, easily-maintainable back-end architecture; to push the boundaries of fault-tolerant programming; and to work with a broad range of public and proprietary APIs. Video about product.
You will be the first DevOps in the Surprise.com team, We already have a big variety of services that have been evolving over recent years. We feel that they need to be properly maintained and standardized. Also, we have outgrown some of the tools that we adopted in the early stages when it was 2.5 engineers at the company. Right now with more than 50 engineers, we need stable and flexible environments. Looking for a leader that is ready to join a young fast moving company and build a great devops culture together with us.
Your typical day
- Setting up AWS production environments from the scratch
- Implementing and supporting CI and CD pipeline for the product
- Monitoring, reporting, graphing, and alerting across all infrastructure services
- Assist with problem management to assist in increased response times, times to restore, and availability of systems;
- 5+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Experience as a Team Lead for 2+ years
- Strong AWS knowledge and experience;
- Extensive experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins/GitLabCI/Bitbucket Pipelines/GitHub Actions
- Experience with monitoring tools: Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Fluentd;
- At least Upper-intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Python, Ruby
Lviv or Kyiv office, relocation is appreciated.
- Friendly and highly professional team
- 20 working days of paid vacation
- 15 days of paid sick leave
- English classes
- Modern comfortable office overlooking the Lviv National Opera and Ballet Theatre
- Fruits and dinners
- Possibility to have a parking spot near the office
Ready to send a CV?