We are building a secure digital platform that will minimize operating risks while increasing market efficiency for all the industry players. Our diverse team is made up of some of the best agri commodity experts and software engineers, determined leaders and compassionate innovators, united by our desire to solve complex problems in simplifying the global supply chain. Covantis platform is live in production adopted by some of the largest companies in the industry, and our team is growing as we expand globally to deliver more value to our customers.
As a DevSecOps engineer, you will be responsible to ensure that cloud-based enterprise production systems meet our requirements for monitoring, tracing, alerting and security operational readiness. This includes the continuous improvement of our security infrastructure, processes & tools as well as proactive monitoring, detection, containment, and remediation of security threats.
What you will do:
- Integrating multiple data streams and feeds from networks, infrastructure services, mission/business applications into a near, real-time dashboard for use in troubleshooting and security incident response activities.
- Implement and improve security controls according to our information security program.
- Work closely with development and infrastructure teams to improve and assess our security readiness.
- Ensure the principle of Least Privilege across systems.
- Securing cloud-based PaaS services and networks for our production systems.
- Represent security in design reviews and work with engineering teams to meet security operational readiness.
- Maintain and continuously improve existing security tools and measures.
- Review & prioritization of vulnerabilities in collaboration with engineering teams.
- Monitor systems and applications to identify and remediate a possible cyber-attack, intrusion, or other security events.
- Managing security incidents.
- Researching potential items of risk, vulnerability and opportunities in the infrastructure.
- Working with development and infrastructure teams to implement shift-left security i.e. Integrate security tooling within CI/CD systems.
- 4+ years experience running high availability systems and supporting cloud-based infrastructure with focus on Security, Monitoring and Logging.
- Utilizes logs and analysis tools to assist in cyber threat detection and incident response activities as required.
- Provides advice and guidance to users and cross IT functions on the Information Security practices.
- Knowledge of DevSecOps toolbox and technologies, scripting, and automation for containerized applications.
- Demonstrated understanding of networking in a production environment (Virtual Networks, Advanced routing, IPsec tunnels, VPN, policy based routing, DDos protection)
- Experience with containerized environments and microservices, and in particular with container security and secrets management (Docker/Kubernetes/AKS)
- Scripting experience in python/bash or equivalent
- Hands-on experience working with cloud providers such as Azure and AWS
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to think on feet and resolve issues in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Our preferred requirements:
- Experience working with Azure tools and solutions for securing your environment (like Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Azure FrontDoor, Azure Policies)
- Experience working with Aqua Security
- Hands-on experience working with Terraform
- Production operations experience is an advantage
- Familiarity with CI/CD methodologies and tools
- Technological degree in Computer science or equivalent
Covantis team: 80+ people
DevOps team: 5 people
- Vacation - 5 weeks
- Annual bonus based on performance - 10-15% of annual salary
- Healthcare 20EUR net per months
- Lunch allowance 5EUR net per day
- HR interview
- Technical Interview with DevSecOps
- Interview with Information Security (Hiring manager)
- Interview with IT Operations Lead and Head of Delivery