Our vision is to increase the predictability, efficiency, agility and resilience of global supply chains improving lives and creating a more sustainable planet.
Our mission is to provide a network platform which delivers advanced visibility, exception management, enables collaboration and automates processes across transportation and logistics ecosystems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ember Developer will develop and test the user interfaces for new software solutions and new versions of existing software solutions in the digital solutions portfolio.
- Understand and apply applicable design and coding standards.
- Participate and contribute in design and planning meetings, daily scrums, code review sessions and pair programming.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software of complex software applications.
- Perform maintenance on existing software products and contribute knowledge of business applications.
- Contribute as necessary to the development of all project artifacts throughout the system development life cycle.
- Write SQL queries and analyze existing queries for performance tuning.
- Review the existing documentation.
- Document technical specifications.
- Work closely with the UX Designers to implement a specified UI design within the constraints of the technical solution and work to find compromises when desired designs cannot be achieved.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Experience in using Ember JS to build enterprise-level, multi-client/tenant websites
- Experience working with 3 or more of: React, Vue, Bootstrap, Angular, Node, Backbone, Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, Drupal, PHP, Java
- Experience with RESTful web services design and development.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Personal growth and development
- Health insurance
- Vacation and sick pay
- Long-term cooperation, possibility to change projects
- Modern office in the centre of Lviv
- Ability to work remotely, but it is important to visit the office 1-2 days a week