Security is our top priority. Moreover, we strive to make @UKR.NET Mail user-friendly and superfast.
Mostly (for 95%) we’re dedicated to the development of new services and features or expansion of the current functionality. We use a modern technology stack, we have no supported legacy code.
Also, we take seriously performance and reliability of our services, by dedicating enough time to optimize and keep our code highly maintainable.
- Developing @UKR.NET Mail service frontend, including layout.
- Refactoring the email service interface in order to migrate to a modern technology stack.
- Code coverage with tests.
- EcmaScript 2015+.
- React (16.12 / 17) with hooks.
- Redux / Redux-act / Redux-thunk / Immer.
- Formik / React hook for.
- CSS / LESS / PostCSS(preset env).
- WebPack 4 / 5.
- Experience in developing complex applications in the React/Redux stack.
- Experience in designing semantic and adaptive layout using modern approaches.
- Experience with GIT.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with react hooks.
- Experience with library redux-act/redux-action/redux-toolkit, immutable/immer, formik/react-hook-form.
- Ability to develop a custom webpack configuration.
- Experience with Vue/Vuex.
We are pleased to offer you:
- Stable work in the reliable product company.
- Competitive salaries and medical insurance covering cases from the list of standard exceptions.
- Flexible working hours.
Vacation - 20 working days.
- Gym in the office.
- Convenient office in 50 meters from metro station Demeevskaya.