👨💻 About You:
- You're an optimistic, senior engineer, ideally with at least 5 years of experience
- You have in-depth experience maintaining either Node and React projects (ideally both)
- You have great communication skills (B2+ English strongly preferred)
- You have your own Macbook
- You're excited to work with teammates from around the world, with a focus on US-based teams
- You're excited to take long term responsibility over early-stage products, collaborating closely with founders and senior leadership at world-class startups
About the project:
- A 4-person startup building AI-powered formula analysis tools for beauty and personal care manufacturers. The product allows the beauty and personal care, R&D teams, to simulate lab experiments using the company’s AI models, and develop and test different formulas. Well-funded, backed by top-tier investors.
- Automated testing workflows including CI/CD
- Collaborates with non-tech teammates
- Contributing to product road mapping and prioritizing features
- Proficiency in frontend and backend, even if you prefer one over other
- Interest in producing good UI/UX products
- Experience as a "tech lead" or hiring / managing people
⏩ The Process
- A chat with our co-founder and chief engineer, Agree. We’ll discuss all about your engineering work, including interesting engineering challenges you’ve solved recently.
- A short take-home task. You’ll have 48 hours to complete it, and should spend no more than 3 hours on it. (optional)
- A brief call to review your take-home task and discuss the process and reasoning.
- Final interview