About the Product
A fintech that consolidates student and other debts for medical workers - doctors, nurses, physician’s assistants - and gives them better interest rates, helps them with financial planning, and more.
About the Team
A well-funded fintech, founded by a team that includes a famous Silicon Valley marketing executive and Forbes 30-under-30 engineer. Based on US East Coast and West Coast.
👨💻 About You
- You're an optimistic, senior engineer, ideally with at least 5 years' experience
- You have in-depth experience maintaining either Node and React projects (ideally both)
- You have great communication skills (B2+ English strongly preferred)
- You have your own Macbook
- You're excited to work with teammates from around the world, with a focus on US-based teams
- You're excited to take long term responsibility over early stage products, collaborating closely with founders and senior leadership at world-class startups
⏩ The Process
- short call with indigo recruiter
- A chat with our co-founder and chief engineer, Agree. We’ll discuss all your engineering work, including interesting engineering challenges you’ve solved recently.
- A short take-home task. You’ll have 48 hours to complete it and should spend no more than 3 hours on it.
- A brief call to review your take-home task and discuss the process and reasoning.
- NUMI team begins setting up final round interviews with companies looking to hire engineers with your skillset!