It’s all about you:
3+ years of experience in PHP development
- Strong understanding and experience with the Laravel framework
- Experience working with PCI DSS-compliant or with PSP systems (must have)
- Expertise in working with MySQL Familiarity with Docker
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API building and integration, webhooks
- Understanding of asynchronous programming concepts
- Experience with RabbitMQ Proficiency in configuring nGinx, WAF, and time sync
- Familiarity with ELK
- Proficient in using GIT
- Willingness to learn and enthusiasm for product development
- Collaborative experience with product managers, QA teams, analysts, and other engineering teams to build complex products
Proactive approach and excellent communication skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with high-load systems
- Experience working with AWS services such as EC2, security groups, ACL
- 1,5+ years of experience with React PHP
In this role, you will:
- Designing and developing the company's internal PCI DSS-certified payment processing system
- Developing an admin panel for payment management
- Integrating new payment methods to improve existing integrations, such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, Open Banking
- Participating in making all technical decisions and contributing to the creation of a scalable app architecture
- Collaborating with team members to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, manage the design process, and develop new functionalities
What we offer:
- Comfortable working environment. You can work at our comfortable hub in Kyiv or remotely anywhere with a flexible schedule. We reimburse expenses for renting workspaces in other cities. Also, you can get financial and legal support, modern equipment, and up-to-date tools.
- Highly-skilled team. We have several independent products and cross-functional autonomous teams with Tech leads. The seniority level of the team is Middle&Senior, so you will get the option to share practical cases and knowledge with experts in the social networking niche.
- Personal impact and ambitious goals. Our products are in top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. We’re free to implement our ideas and directly influence products, cherishing our users. So you can make your direct impact on fast-growing products with a multi-million audience.
- Investment in the future. The growth of our teammates is boosted with performance-oriented reviews, IDPs, free English classes, reimbursement of professional development courses, constructive feedback, international projects, a corporate library, and knowledge sharing.
- Care and support. We maintain a human-to-human approach and care for our teammates' safety, health, and rest with 20 paid vacation days, 15 days of paid sick leave, 100% coverage of medical insurance, reimbursement for sports and equipment, corporate events, stylish merch, and relocation options.
1. Interview with a recruiter from Indigo (30 minutes)
2. Cultural fit interview with Hr from the company (30-40 minutes)
3. Technical interview with CTO and Hr (1.5 hours)
4. Final interview with СРO and product manager
5. Reference check