Who we are looking for
Covantis is seeking a game-changing engineer who loves (and is good at) solving hard yet exciting problems around distributed software architecture. Our organization has a culture of having fun, constantly learning, being open, respectful and helpful. If you are looking for a place to take up space and do some mind-numbing coding day after day, Covantis is not that place. But if you want to tackle new challenges every day while contributing to an inventive team, Covantis may be your perfect fit.
• Around 4+ years of experience in software engineering and 2 years of experience in developing web apps with a component-based JS framework.
• Designed, scaled and maintained production services.
• Expertise in React.
• Experience in developing with Node.js web frameworks or Java/C# web frameworks such as Spring.
• Strong advocate for testing and familiarity with testing frameworks such as Jest, Jasmine, Karma, or MochaJS.
• Excellent verbal and written English.
Nice to haves:
• Experience with TypeScript, Docker and message brokers such as Kafka or RabbitMQ.
• Excel in developing microservice-based distributed systems with high availability, performance, and reliability.
• Knowledge of front-end development tools such as pre-processors, task runners, bundlers, etc.
What you will do
As a fullstack engineer, you will work as the member of Scrum team to help build software that directly address real-life problems in the supply chain operations.
• Be involved in all phases of software development life cycle: analysing user problems with your team, helping shape what you build, designing architecture, unit and integration testing, fixing bugs/defects, and providing second-level operational support as needed.
• Participate in design discussions and help others through code reviews and knowledge sharing.
• Work with the design team to create user-interfaces that are easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using modern tools like React, Jest and Webpack.
• Produce technical documentation as needed in support of complex technical concepts.
What you will love about us
• An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the day 1.
• Innovative project transforming the supply chain operations for the entire industry, with big name clients and exposure to cutting edge emerging technologies.
• Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path.
• A learning environment working together with the brightest software engineers in truly international team across Europe.
• Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and care for people, that can only happen in a fun and rewarding workplace built by the kind of people Covantis employs.