Team structure: cross-functional squad of 7 with Product Owner in each squad, people from Israel, USA and Ukraine work in the same squad.
Working hours are flexible.
Location: remote work, but it's considered candidates from Kyiv only, because there might be an office after a pandemic.
- Eager to solve unique and highly complex technical problems, in a large scale environment.
- Interested in indirectly influencing beyond functional boundaries, with product managers, test engineers, doctors and data scientists.
- Can drive feature development end to end and collaborate with other team members on delivery on a daily basis.
- Interested in new technologies and tools, and love maintaining coding patterns and best practices.
What you will do:
- Building & Leading a team of experienced Full Stack Engineer in code review, pair programming and more
- Leading by example and developing the team members — helping them to grow, adapt, take on more responsibilities and own their share of the product.
- Be a hands-on developer as part of the team
- See the big picture of group tasks and delegate
- Contribute to the engineering culture and methodologies, and maintain broader alignment with our Tel Aviv and NY based teams
- 5+ years of experience in back-end or full-stack development with at least 2 years in a leadership position.
- Experienced in designing and developing services using Python/ NodeJS and React Native (or React)
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, GCP/AWS is a plus.
- Work experience in global companies
- Fluent English level (verbal and written).
- Self driven, autodidact.
- Great communication skills.