• Around 4+ years of experience in software engineering and 2 years of experience in developing web apps with a component-based JS framework.
• Designed, scaled, and maintained production services.
• Expertise in React.
• Experience in developing with Node.js web frameworks or Java/C# web frameworks such as Spring.
• Strong advocate for testing and familiarity with testing frameworks such as Jest, Jasmine, Karma, or MochaJS.
• Excellent verbal and written English.
Nice to haves:
• Experience with TypeScript, Docker, and message brokers such as Kafka or RabbitMQ.
• Excel in developing microservice-based distributed systems with high availability, performance, and reliability.
• Knowledge of front-end development tools such as pre-processors, task runners, bundlers, etc.
What you will do:
As a fullstack engineer, you will work as a member of the Scrum team to help build software that directly addresses real-life problems in the supply chain operations.
• Be involved in all phases of the software development life cycle: analyzing user problems with your team, helping shape what you build, designing architecture, unit and integration testing, fixing bugs/defects, and providing second-level operational support as needed.
• Participate in design discussions and help others through code reviews and knowledge sharing.
• Work with the design team to create user interfaces that are easy to comprehend, performant, and reliable using modern tools like React, Jest, and Webpack.
• Produce technical documentation as needed in support of complex technical concepts.
What you will love about us:
• An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the day 1.
• Innovative project transforming the supply chain operations for the entire industry, with big name clients and exposure to cutting edge emerging technologies.
• Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalized career path.
• A learning environment working together with the brightest software engineers in truly international team across Europe.
• Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and care for people, that can only happen in a fun and rewarding workplace built by the kind of people Covantis employs.
Give us your best and we will give you ours!