As the Head of Recruitment, your primary responsibility will be to execute the talent acquisition strategy, facilitating the company's expansion. You will be tasked with implementing effective hiring and selection processes, utilizing the latest tools and methodologies across all departments and functions. Additionally, you will play a vital role in developing onboarding processes and procedures to ensure successful assimilation of new hires into the organization.
Team: 100+ people. Teams are located in Europe, Latin America and USA.
Recruiting team: 3 people
- Executing the talent acquisition strategy to support the growth of the company, which includes the following positions: Sales Account Managers, Customer Support Representatives, Senior Software Engineers, Senior management;
- Creating and being responsible for onboarding processes and procedures;
- Headhunting senior management;
- Implement hiring, selection processes, tools & methods across all teams and functions;
- Executing employer branding;
- Setup analytics, performance metrics, KPIs, pipeline management, recruiting trends, market analysis.
- 2+ years as a Talent acquisition lead / head in Europe (English speaking environment, foreign stakeholders)
- 2+ years in tech companies
- Experience in building hiring process
- Deep understanding of European/Ukrainian labor market, trends, salaries.
- Advanced in hiring & selection tools;
- Strong networking and communication skills;
- Strong focus on a result;
- Independency, sense of ownership;
- Fluent English (C1)
Stages of the interviews:
- HR interview
- Intro with CEO
- Interview with CEO about the tasks