B2C startup (on the market since 2015): helps premium customers in the US to book and manage their travels. The main focus is international air travels. An individual consultant works with each client, they build relationships, offer exclusive products and takes care of the clients.
The company's mission is to be the top choice for premium American travelers when organizing travels.
- Building an effective recruitment system, growing the company from 50 to 100 employees in 2022.
- Closing the positions of the sales department (there are 15 people in the sales department, the plan for the next year is to grow up to 40).
- IT recruiting - development, UI / UX, marketing, data science.
- Implementation of active head hunting.
- Team building (5-6 vacancies are planned per month).
- Implementation of recruitment analytics, KPI.
- Experience working as IT Lead or Head of Recruitment at least 2 years.
- Experience in building the strategy and processes of the recruitment department.
- Experience in building a recruiting team.
- Experience in the CIS / Europe / Ukraine market.
- Experience in filling non-IT vacancies.
- Start-up, work in a IT product company.
- A high level of independence and responsibility.
- Micromanagement on the minimum level.
- Data-driven culture.
- Direct submission to the CEO.
- FOP - taxes are paid by the company, the accountant provided by company.
- Paid vacation - up to 20 working days.
- Paid sick leave - up to 10 working days.
- Hybrid work format (50/50 office and remote).
- Office on Vozdvizhenka (Kyiv, Ukraine).
- Interview with Indigo - 30 minutes.
- Acquaintance with the CEO - 30 minutes.
- Second interview with CEO.
- Final interview (meeting stakeholders) - 1 hour.