- Develop and deliver a comprehensive Human Resources strategy that integrates and closely aligns with the business strategy
- Continually strives to improve all HR processes and programs, and identify and implement new ones, including career development, employee benefits, and other processes
- Work with our HRM’s to organize and manage all employee data, files, and information in ways that are relevant, easy to manage, and compliant
- Engage and influence senior management to support and implement HR initiatives across the organization
- Responsible for investigating, monitoring, and resolving complex employee situations from origin to conclusion while minimizing organizational risk
- Great passion for people, an influencer with the ability to motivate and lead people.
- Positive thinker with ‘can do’ attitude
- Business understanding and experience in leading organizational changes.
- Understanding the market and ability to leverage the company strength (and compensate the weaknesses)
- Proven experience as HRD in an international company
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.