What You’ll Do
- Automate infrastructure deployment with Terraform/Ansible.
- Develop provisioning and deployment automation in Kubernetes.
- Support and improve CI/CD farm based on GitLab CI.
- Support and improve Monitoring and Logging Systems based on Prometheus and ELK.
- Develop tools that will improve our development processes.
- Be on-call for infrastructure issues.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps or infrastructure engineering.
- Deep knowledge of automation and deployment tools like Ansible or Terraform, Helm charts/Kubernetes
- Experience with PostgreSQL maintenance and optimization.
- Experience with programming languages like PHP, Python.
- Knowledge of network security and infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge of distributed systems.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience with multi-cloud environments like AWS.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus or CloudWatch.
- Experience with Graylog or ELK stack.
- Experience with ensuring compliance with network and application security standards.
What We Offer
- Relocation to Tallinn, Estonia (relocation package included)
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with a daily meal credit, Thursday happy hours, and team outings that you do not want to miss!
- Online medical consultation with top-notch doctors