We are looking to hire a great iOS developer who has a passion for the development of a pixel perfect UI. Who wants to work in a product environment and has the gut to initiate and execute new tasks. We expect the person to be passionate about his/her work and its quality.
- iOS app development (mostly Swift and about one-third Objective-C).
- Develop new features
- Bugfix and code refactoring
- Integrate and adapt mobile apps for a new generation of hardware products (Petcubes)
- Be proactive. Be involved in products/features planning. You won’t have a “to-do” list sent from above.
- Deliver and monitor code on production
- Meet deadlines
- 2 + years consistently working on iOS
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone using Objective-C / Swift and support them on production
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Mobile application development at the user interface and system levels (Strong knowledge of iOS platform and core frameworks (like UIKit)
- Understanding of memory management and Runtime
- General knowledge of algorithms and data structures and knowledge of how to use them correctly.
- Results-oriented and with a strong customer focus
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
It will be a plus:
- If you passed Coursera’s course on algorithms
- If you have experience in audio/video streaming, related libraries (FFmpeg, etc.)
- Great compensation package based on your experience and company-wide benefits
- A demanding and satisfying startup environment that facilitates rapid personal growth, fueled by a fusion of Silicon Valley Engineering culture and founding team’s work ethics.
- Flexible Hours - people expected to be in the office for certain hours every day, but no one counts your time and never will.
- Petcube is the leader in the Connected Pet space, and the maker of the best-selling pet cameras and software, connecting people to their pets.