Edible!Go is an app that helps Edible store drivers and managers to manage deliveries.
Technology stack: Objective-C, Swift, Azure, cloud-hosted XML-based and JSON-based REST APIs
WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 2+ years of experience creating mobile products using Swift and Objective-C; Experience with the full mobile development life cycle, including design, development, and publishing to The App Store.
- Firm understanding of design techniques and design patterns (MVC, MVVM);
- Understanding of cloud-hosted XML-based and JSON-based REST APIs.
- Experience working within a SCRUM environment. Committed to your team, have amazing communication skills, and the ability to prioritize. Belief in writing good, readable, maintainable, and long-lasting code.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Main goal: Develop and maintain the driver navigation and order management app
- Build reusable code/components.
- Optimize code for performance and scalability.
- Participate in design review, architecture, and coding practice discussions for new features and the overall app; perform code reviews.
- Ensure the app has a native look and feel and closely follows the Human Interface.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with reactive programming and frameworks (Combine).
- Experience with MapKit.
- Experience with e-commerce.
- It will be good to know SwiftUI
- We completely cover all your taxes and take care of accounting and fully reports filing;
- Opportunity to obtain bonus after 12 months of successful full-time cooperation (9% of the yearly compensation). So-called 13th salary;
- The compensation is paid no later than on 15th of the following month;
- Regular reviews;
- Work schedule: 5 days a week from 9 – 11 a.m. till 6 – 8 p.m. (8 working hours);
- We are covering the 7 sick days (without doctor approval) and 24 vacation calendar days;
- 11 days of public holidays.
- Medical insurance after the probation period;
- Highly positive work environment;
- Corporate library and courses;
- The fast-growing company, career opportunities.