We are looking for a Java Developer to join a team to work on a new project of Digital Assets Infrastructure development.
Team: 200+ team members in more than 16 countries.
Tech stack: Spring + MongoDB
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture;
- Identify, prioritise and execute tasks in the software development life cycle;
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting;
- Review and debug code;
- Perform validation and verification testing;
- Document development phases and monitor systems;
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies;
- Maintaining and support of developed projects.
Qualifications (the list is preferred experience, if you lack in some areas, you may be still relevant):
- 3+ years of experience in developing backend services and API using Java;
- Good understanding of fundamental, creational, structural, behavioural and concurrency design patterns and principles of work with them;
- Experience with databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Understanding the principles of work with NoSQL, newSQL, key-value and Graph storages;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Experience in developing service-oriented solutions;
- Understanding the principles of building high-loaded systems;
- Understanding the process of integration with external services;
- Understanding Software Lifecycle, Teamwork and the principles of Agile and Scrum and the practical use of best practices from there.
Nice to have:
- Deep knowledge of two or more programming languages;
- Knowledge of some low-level languages (e.g. C/C++/Rust);
- Experience with Docker, CI;
- Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies;
- Experience with distributed systems, like cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.
The company lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. Bitfury will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. In Bitfury they pride themselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies.