Paydock is seeking a Java Technical Lead based in Kharkiv, Ukraine to join our scrum teams.
You will be involved in the development of new unique features in various parts of our large product (b2b modules, no code solutions, payment widgets, development of new and extent of existing services).
As a significant role in the business, you will work closely with our technical team leads, analyst team, QA team and senior architects in Kharkiv at Diamond City and report directly to the product managers who are based in London and Kharkiv.
This role offers a great career opportunity because you will establish international relationships, work with modern technologies and in an innovative environment.
Who will report directly to you - 4 developers (in the future the team will be bigger).
- Main focus on providing the highest quality, clean code
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Collaborate and help to QA and support teams
- Collaborate and take part in technical meetings with devOps, security, architects team members
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Collaborate with Back-end developers
- Be mentors, provide training, help and support to other team members
- Participate in roadmaps, estimates, risk management
- Participate in solution design
Skills and Experiences (Must Have)
- 5+ years commercial experience
- Practical experience with Java
- Superior understanding of RESTful API design principles, OOP
- Practical experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Practical experience with Docker
It would be great if you have (Not essential)
- Practical experience with Typescript
- Proficiency in methods of creating adaptive and responsive design
- Creativity and acknowledge of a good style and trends
- GitLab CI, Kubernetes, AWS
- Elasticsearch, Any MQ
- Experience with integration of payments system APIs (PayPal, Stripe, etc) as well as understanding of basic underlying concepts, standards (ISO8583, PCI DSS, etc)
- Experience with task management system Jira
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
Experience with payment services