Sales Boomerang is the world's first Automated Borrower Intelligence System, and we believe in a simple idea: that banks and mortgage lenders can win by over-serving their customers rather than over-selling them. Our mission is No Borrower Left Behind® and we fulfill this mission through our SaaS platform by giving the lending community tools to inform them when anyone in their database is ready for a better loan.
Working schedule: flexible working hours without pressure. It’s not important where and when you’re working, but there are the time slots when you have to be online. Team size: 2 Front-end developers. Team growing up to 4 developers during 2021.
Also you will receive during working with Sales Boomerang :
- 14 days of vacations.
- Equipment for work is provided.
- Education supporting and possibility to suggest your own ideas to the project.
What You’ll Do
● Build and Lead our fantastic design and development team to create beautiful, easy-to-use products using Angular/React.
● Set the direction for the front-end team, ensuring reliable solutions with minimal bugs.
● Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
● Analyze technology trends and advise the team on the right technology strategy and architecture for a given solution.
● Collaborate with development teams and project leadership to define/refine scope, work closely with Product Managers, Scrum Masters and client stakeholders.
● Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating UX requirements into a solution.
● Participate in the onboarding and the retention of talented software developers.
- 5+ years of professional experience in front-end engineering and execution through the entire SDLC from concept to production.
- Prior success working in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- Proficiency in front end technologies JS, JS frameworks (React, Angular), HTML5, CSS3, and other frameworks/accelerators.
- Clear understanding of UX practices with hands-on experience in front-end development.
- Experience providing front-end engineering guidance to a team and being accountable for the results.
- Experience with JS and UI testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, Enzyme, ESLint, Selenium
- Understanding of full stack (with experience in RestFul services and backend (Node JS, Python etc.) - nice to have)