ABOUT THE ROLE:
Jam City is looking for talented and skilled Game Designers to help us make amazing puzzle games for mobile. We’re after people with strong instincts for crafting puzzle levels, a keen understanding of what’s fun and what isn’t, and appreciation for the unique challenges that come with creating games for a casual audience. Do you have a passion for puzzles? Do you put the player first and your ego a distant second? Then hey, you just may be who we’re after.
We’re currently hiring for hard working full-time Contract Game Designers working remotely to help us generate exciting new content for some of our hit games. If you’re looking for valuable hands-on experience at a successful company full of awesome and talented people, let’s talk!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERY DAY
- Create and perfect challenging puzzle levels for some of Jam City’s top games.
- Work closely with a talented team of game devs from all corners of the industry.
- Learn the ins and outs of iterative design and content creation for live mobile games.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 2+ years of game design experience (or equivalent training).
- Have created and shipped levels for at least one mobile casual puzzle game
- Willingness to learn and be open to feedback from other designers.
- Ability to meet content development needs and keep up with the cadence of a live game.
- Played Jam City’s games!
NICE TO HAVE
- Well-versed in current mobile puzzle games.
- A strong appreciation for the casual games space and its players.
- A proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a team, and a desire to make great games that millions of players will enjoy!
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Full time remote cooperation (the ability to work from any corner of the world)
- The opportunity to take part in some of the most popular games in the field of match-3
- Work on a product with a well-coordinated team and the ability to switch to another game