PayDock is a British Fintech Scaleup in the payments space, offering a smart and sophisticated digital solution to online merchants globally.
Paydock is a revolutionary payments orchestration platform serving the world’s favourite brands. We believe in transformative change, an increase in impact, elegance in execution and great payment experiences.
- Determine the performance system requirements;
- Design and support of load & performance testing scripts and scenarios;
- Conduct high load performance testing for API and front-end and monitor the results;
- Assist the devops and product team with ongoing insights into overall application performance
- Identify potential and ongoing performance and capacity issues, conduct the corresponding analysis and reporting.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Performance and Testing area;
- Understanding of performance bottlenecks, end-to-end performance measures (server response time, latency, etc.) and what to be tuned to get better performance and scalability;
- Working experience in various Performance testing tools
- Ability to setup a Performance testing process;
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Solid experience in object-oriented programming languages: Python, JS.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in highly transactional systems
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Experience in performance monitoring
- 20 days annual leave + public holidays, p.a
- Up to 10 days paid sick leave, p.a
- Medical insurance (after six months at the Company)
- Trainings, conferences and English classes to help you make progress in your career
- Necessary equipment (laptops, headphone)
- Gifts for birthdays, professional holidays (Developer's day, QA's day, etc.)
- Team events (Pizza party, NY, summer party, Team Lunch)
- Office near metro (150 steps)