The product: We built a dynamic data-tracing platform which enables all data flows to be tracked across entire companies. Data flow history can be used to detect exfiltration of critical and sensitive data in real-time.
The technical stack: Golang, C#, C++, Swift, Typescript, React, Redis, Kubernetes, Windows/macOS. No legacy code, the product was designed from scratch a few years ago.
Working Conditions: remote or office in Kiev. Flexible working hours. No time trackers. All necessary hardware is provided.
- experience with manual testing of web and desktop applications
- basic knowledge of Windows and macOS.
- attention to detail and focus on the highest product quality standards
- strong interpersonal skills.
- English: Upper Intermediate\Advanced.
Stages of selection:
- screening interview with the recruiter (30 minutes)
- technical interview with technical co-founder (the head of QA) (1 hour)
- interview with HR
- no test assignment
- competitive compensation + stock options
- private health insurance
- open vacation policy
- most recent hardware and software tools for work
- ability to work and grow professionally in a very strong team with the latest tools and technologies