Dash was launched in 2011 with the mission to create elegant, high performance technology solutions for the capital markets community. With offices in New York and Chicago, the initial focus on US listed options solutions has helped propel Dash to become the leading option technology solutions provider in the industry.
Location: remote. Team members are located in the US and Ukraine, also some people in Turkey, Poland, Georgia, Netherlands, Belgium.
Development team - 30 people, divided in 3 teams: 1) Ultra low latency responsible for plane gateways, exchange gateways; 2) Smart routers applications implementing strategies on how to run projects; 3) Java application to admin GUI and configure apps.
Stack: C++ 14 and C++17, gcc 7 and gcc 8, migrating to C++ 20 and gcc 11; MS Visual Studio 17; development can be on Unix platform or on Windows platform, but in PROD/UAT everything is running on CentOS. Libraries: Boost, STL, Oracle, V8, GTest, Benchmark
- Development of server-side software 2+years;
- Experience in software unit testing and profiling;
- Sockets and multi-threading;
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge in Capital Markets
- Familiarity with relational databases;
- Experience with messaging application design and protocols;
- Experience in software performance measurements and improvements;
- Experience with low latency technology;
- Experience with developing cross-platform applications.
The company offers:
- Flexible working hours (European time zone, daily meetings - 11am)
- Accounting support
- Paid vacations and sick leave
- All needed equipment if necessary (laptop, monitors, chair, etc.)
- Agile environment and small teams
- Indigo HR interview
- Technical interview with 2-3 team members (1-1,5h)
- optional meeting with Product Manager