We are looking for a highly motivated Middle DevOps Engineer to join a world-class engineering team in developing our wireless real-time location system products.
Location: Kharkiv (remote or office).
Kharkiv Team includes 20 people (Firmware team, Back End teams (C++, Node), QA and Desktop teams).
There are 3 offices:
Kharkiv, Ukraine (the entire technical team for the development of client and server software, QA, project management).
Boston, the USA (product management, marketing, QA, sales, programmers).
English: Intermediate and higher.
- Design and implement deployment scripts to automate creation;
- Monitoring and management of scalable in-cloud and on-prem services and pipelines;
The focus will include security, repeatability and scalability.
Must have skills:
- Good understanding of cloud deployment concepts (from VPS, deployment and provisioning of machines and containers, to auto scaling, load balancing, etc);
- Experience with Docker, git and SSH.
Nice to have:
Experience with AWS IoT services, real-time applications;
- Ansible, shell scripting, Linux administration;
- Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK, AWS CLI, K8s;
Understanding of various networking topics (TCP layers, routing, DNS, etc);
- Securing deployments in cloud and on-prem.
- Competitive salary and fair evaluation;
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely;
- Unlimited vacation days and sick leaves;
Equipment is provided;
- Self-education grants (language lessons, sports, courses, training, books, events);
- Friendly environment with numerous events.
- HR interview (up to 30 mins);
- Technical interview - Lead & Senior developer - up to 1 hour;
Final interview - PM, VP Software Engineering - up to 1 hour.
If you are always interested in learning new cloud technologies, platforms, tools and methodologies, and in figuring out how to apply them in real-world problems, please consider joining our team.