Company: GuestReady is a leading property technology company with a focus on short-term and mid-term rental management. We launched operations in 2016 and are presently active in over 20 cities around the world, including cities such as Paris, London, Lisbon, and Dubai. Our mission is to become the world's largest short-term rental management company. We source our properties from property owners (hosts) and then rent these properties to guests. We coordinate all the required processes such as cleaning, linen services, or key-handover. We have developed a property management system, which allows us to automate many of the previously manual property management services or to deliver these services remotely from centralized support offices.
In order to manage our properties, we have created RentalReady (rentalready.io), our Property Management Software that allows us to automate the synchronization of reservations, the management of check-in and housekeeping missions, the payments, etc. Today RentalReady manages more than 3000 properties in 7 countries and across 5 timezones. After a few difficult months due to the lack of travel during the COVID-19 pandemic, GuestReady has managed to adapt its business to the new landscape of the hospitality industry and we have just raised 2.4 million euros to start a new phase of growth and expansion in 2021.
We are looking for Middle or Senior Backend Python developers with any web framework experience. They will be working with Django.
- In this context of renewed growth, we are looking for a Python / Django Web Developer to join our team.
- You will be responsible for developing new features, testing and putting our platforms into production.
- You will join the team of 14 people working on RentalReady: 8 Web Developers, a Support Engineer, 2 Product Manager, and a CTO.
- You want to work remotely for a global company
- You already have experience in web development and a good knowledge of Python, HTML & CSS.
- You have at least 4 year of work experience with Django/Python
- You are fluent in English.
- You like web development and Unix.
- A start-up culture that encourages innovation.
- 25 paid days off + all national holidays
- Unlimited sick leaves
- Laptop (after adaptation)
- Travel budget (200 euros)
- Contract work (can be employment contract in Portugal, France and UK)
- Oversees meetups with the team every year
- Probation period 3 months
- The opportunity to have a visible impact on the daily lives of our users and guests.
- The opportunity to work in a start-up company in a phase of expansion and internationalization.
- Join an international remote team with developers from France, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, and Australia.
- Work remotely or from one of our offices around the world.
- Remuneration according to profile.