We're looking for a QA engineer to join Mevo and work on the infrastructure and services that power Mevo. It's a chance to step into a challenging and exciting role. You'll get to improve reliability and scalability for live video while working alongside brilliant and talented peers.
Our QA process supports the continuous development of (https://mevo.com) Mevo camera software and our mobile applications. Our team works closely with our software and hardware development engineers to integrate testing into the development and build processes to help shape great video products.
This job description defines work experience, skills, and expectations of the position but we understand that there are other skills that are not listed that can be valuable for this position.
Experience that will lead to success:
- Understanding of different types of tests (regressive, functional etc.)
- Experience in dev tools usage (GitHub, Atlassian, Testrail, etc.)
- Experience with hardware QA
- Networking configuration
- Readiness to learn a lot and quick
- Excellent communication skills (being proactive)
- Ability to read and write technical documentation in English
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in software testing.
- Experience in WEB dev tools usage (web inspector, firebug etc)
- Experience in mobile dev tools usage( Android Studio, Xcode, Charles, Fiddler, etc)
- Basic knowledge of UNIX systems and command line tools
Would be a plus:
- Experience in automated testing of mobile applications
- Understanding of video, video encoding, or video production
You will also be eligible to receive the following benefits:
- Work alongside passionate people that push limits
- Official employment and competitive salary
- Plenty of vacation time (24 calendar days) and paid sick leaves
- Comfortable office space with modern equipment and comfortable working places
- English language courses
- Stacks of snacks and caffeine
- Annual company outing and regular celebrations
- Health insurance
- Sports club membership