What You’ll Do:
- Write clean code in Python including tests
- Follow development best practices including architecture and code review.
- Start with simple tasks and progressively assume more responsibility with the help of your tech lead and teammates.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of coding Python.
- You have a product mindset and you enjoy creating value and delighting your users.
- You understand how the web works and want to build beautiful APIs that make life easy for your consumers.
- Last but not least, you are self-driven, well organized, curious, and tenacious with a sense of ownership and accountability.
- We do not expect a frontend or infrastructure background.
- While we have engineering across the globe, almost all communication is deliberately local by
- We do not expect you to be online outside of normal (local) business hours.
- Although we keep all documentation in English, spoken English is not a requirement.
- We offer vacation time and holidays in accordance with the local custom.
- We provide laptops and other equipment as needed.
From the company:
- Registration - individual entrepreneur or payments to a bank account, Payoneer card, as it is convenient for the candidate.
- Vacation - 20 working days, sick leave is not limited.
- There are no time trackers.
- Completely remote, flexible schedule.
There is a budget for work from coworking.
Waiting for your CV ;)