Leonteq acts as both a direct issuer of its own products and as a partner to other financial institutions. Leonteq further enables life insurance companies and banks to produce capital-efficient, unit-linked pension products with guarantees.
Leonteq's Portugal branch opened in October 2021 and is part of Leonteq's initiative to support business growth with the employment of up to 100 designated roles along the entire value chain.
Team: The team mostly consists of Senior level developers. The team is cross-functional, 9 people on one project.
Location: remote, Portugal.
- A central role in the transformation of our technology stack in a thriving business environment.
- Direct interaction with Traders, Treasurers and IT teams to transform, maintain and support our trading tools.
- Responsibility for support for the existing Tools and your new developments
- Trust-based relationships with your colleagues and clients, understanding of their needs and requirements
- Professional experience in developing backend services, with strong .NET/C# programming skills
- Professional experience in Python is a plus.
- Experience in PyXXL and Excel is a plus.
- Willingness to work with Excel, and to work with VBA for several years.
- Willingness to migrate VBA code to more sustainable/scalable solution
- Professional experience in SQL and simple SQL database management operations
- Good knowledge of financial products or a strong interest in learning about them
- Track record of delivering working solutions in a short timeframe
- Good spoken and written English communication skills
Technical Interview (30-60min)
can be merged with
- Live coding session (exercise, algorithms) (1-1,5h)
- Team fit (1h max)