About company: United Tech is an international product team. They build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. The products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries.
Product: Video-streaming platform; Video-communication platform.
Team: 130 people.
Analytics team: 6 analytics and 2 Data engineers.
- Finding data patterns and dependencies between data and metrics
- Provide analytical support to our product and marketing teams
- Create reports and analyze product metrics (LTV, churn rate, cohorts, retention, a-ha moment, etc.)
- Research and conclude on results of A/B tests and provide insights for improvement
- Automate reporting process and create dashboards for different stakeholders
- Operational monitoring of key metrics and determining the causes of deviations from the expected values
- 2+ years of experience working as a Product or Data Analyst
- Full proficiency in SQL
- Full proficiency with data visualization tools (Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, Apache Superset, Qlik, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of key product metrics, experience in building funnels and making recommendations based on them
- Knowledge of statistics fundamentals and experimental design
- Understanding of both statistics and regression methods
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing techniques and measurements
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.)
Will be a plus if it is also about you:
- Knowledge of Python or R
- Full proficiency in Tableau
- Experience in creating prediction models, segmentation
- Experience with mobile applications
What we offer:
- Vacation - 20 working days
- Sick leaves - 15 days
- English lessons
- Sport compensation
- Health insurance
- Coworking compensation
- Corporate education.
- Intro call with a Recruiter
- Interview with Head of Product and Senior Product Manager
- Test task (3-4 hours)
- Bar-raising and Reference Check