We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer who will help us introduce new features and work with increasing security inside of the Pure application. Pure is a dating app and a site for anonymous chatting. There are no profiles or swipes here. All you have is a feed with personal ads where you can find whatever you need: from intriguing online conversations to random encounters. Our main goal is to fight against unwanted content and unscrupulous users.
- 3+ years of Python programming experience.
- Strong knowledge of Django, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Experience in writing Restful applications and using the Django REST Framework.
- Experience with Celery.
- Ability to work with Docker and Docker-compose
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Any cloud experience (for example,Amazon S3)
- Work with payment systems
- Experience with PostGIS
- Experience working with aiohttp
- Experience in customizing Amazon Recognition
- Experience operating and/or developing machine learning services and/or are eager to get started.
We’d love it if you attach a link to any source code that you consider worthy of attention - it can be an OpenSource project, a pull request, or just an archive with best practices.