Headquartered in Montreal, the company operates close to sixty Bouclair stores across the country, employing close to 1000 people. The company offers a full omni-channel shopping experience – customers have the choice of shopping in stores, online or through its call center.
What you will do:
Developer will be responsible for developing and deploying new eCommerce features on our Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC / Demandware) platform.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy eCommerce platform features, optimizations, bug fixes, and integrations.
- Ability to write high-performance, scalable, reusable code.
- Contributing to internal initiatives to improve speed, quality, and efficiency of the development processes.
- Provide level of effort estimates on various development tasks.
- Adhere to and support the Agile Software Development Methodology (Jira).
- Provide insight and guidance concerning optimization opportunities and priorities for both back end functionality and site performance for the UI experience
- Promote an innovative mindset concerning new technologies, languages, and techniques.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
Team Structure: 4 SF developers, 3 FE developers, 3 QAs (manual & automation), DevOps. 1 daily meeting at 10 am with Product Manager (15min), 1 daily meeting with the Canadian team at 4.30pm.
- 3+ year developing in the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC / Demandware) environment
- English Proficiency – Upper intermediate level and higher
- Experience developing integrations with third party systems via APIs/web services
- Experience in web and mobile development best practices
- Experience with working in a distributed version control environment (Git)
Nice to have:
- Developing for Commerce Cloud Digital/Developing in Demandware certification, advanced Commerce Cloud certifications also
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other Information Technology related field - preferred in a scalable eCommerce environment
- Basic experience with performance testing, load testing, security testing, and automated testing a plus
- Experience with Java and .NET a plus
- technical interview.
- code review (optional).