We’re looking for a talented Senior Android Engineer to grow our team working across our mobile products. As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for producing high quality code, setting standards, and providing technical leadership to other engineers.
We work with a broad range of technologies to build beautiful and intuitive user interfaces. You will be given the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects both old and new, open and closed source, utilizing the latest technologies and frameworks.
If you are passionate about empowering creators, working with driven people, operating with a high amount of autonomy, and seeing the results of your work quickly go to production - this might be a good fit for you.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do.
In this role you will:
- Work with a team of highly talented individuals to build and release complex, data-driven mobile applications in a timely manner
- Be able to architect new app projects, own your code and see them through to production.
- Obsess over the user experience
- Wear many different hats and contribute to your team with both technical and non-technical skills
What do you bring?
- 5+ years of commercial experience in Android development
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Professional experience working with product managers and designers to bring a product to market
- Experience publishing/managing popular Android applications in the Play Store
- Experience with Android Architecture Components(JetPack)
- Experience with modern Android architecture patterns(Clean/MVVM/MVI)
- Experience tracking and fixing issues of a development mobile application
- Deep understanding of multithreading in mobile applications
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with Flutter and hybrid application development
- Experience with RTMP
- Experience with ExoPlayer
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with OpenGL
- Familiarity with content creation
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
Important to our culture: