We’re looking for someone who has
- 5+ years of experience in backend development and at least the last 3+ years with Golang
- Experience with infrastructure components such as Kubernetes, Dockers, Github CI/CD, and cloud technologies
- Python experience is beneficial
- Join an experienced Golang team and contribute to the development of new features for the revolutionary product
- Contribute to the overall PostgreSQL community
- Play a key role in ensuring the code is written cleanly and well documented
- Formulate new ideas and methods to contribute to Neon via conversations with internal stakeholders and other software engineers
Location: remotely or relocation to Cyprus.
Team: 30 people in general, technical team is 10+ people, mostly Seniors (JS, Go, Rust developers, DevOps). The team is distributed between Cyprus, USA, Europe.
Benefits: stock options for all full-time hires, top-notch equipment, unlimited vacations, paid parental leaves, medical insurance and much more.