We are hiring a senior backend software engineer for our team, to build the company's core services and infrastructure, and create an Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service stack that allows engineering teams to develop, build and deploy their services to production in minutes.
- Eager to solve unique and highly complex technical problems, in a large scale environment.
- Can drive feature development end to end and collaborate with engineers across the organization on delivery on a daily basis.
- Interested in new technologies and tools, and love maintaining coding patterns and best practices.
- Enjoy working in an agile development environment and taking initiatives in improving systems for the sake of your teammates and our users.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience building backend systems in Python (or NodeJS). Our back end is built on Python and you will work with Python, but we consider Node experience quite relevant.
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, AWS/GCP, PostgresSQL, and CircleCI.
- Demonstrated architecture skills at a multi-system level and writing scalable, efficient, and clean code.
- Experience working on teams with a heavy emphasis on Infrastructure, Automation, CI/CD, and Quality (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernites, Artifactory, etc) is a plus.
- Self driven, autodidact.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Upper-intermediate English
Ready to send a CV?