We are hiring a senior backend software engineer for our team, to build the company's core services and infrastructure, and create an Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service stack that allows engineering teams to develop, build and deploy their services to production in minutes.
- Eager to solve unique and highly complex technical problems, in a large scale environment.
- Can drive feature development end to end and collaborate with engineers across the organization on delivery on a daily basis.
- Interested in new technologies and tools, and love maintaining coding patterns and best practices.
- Enjoy working in an agile development environment and taking initiatives in improving systems for the sake of your teammates and our users.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience building backend systems in Python or NodeJS
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, AWS/GCP, PostgresSQL, and CircleCI.
- Demonstrated architecture skills at a multi-system level and writing scalable, efficient, and clean code.
- Experience working on teams with a heavy emphasis on Infrastructure, Automation, CI/CD, and Quality (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernites, Artifactory, etc) is a plus.
- Self driven, autodidact.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Upper-intermediate English
Ready to send a CV?