Data Lake team consists of 5 engineers in Israel and Ukraine and builds reliable and robust storage for all events across AppsFlyer (25 PB). The responsibility zone is much broader than “Data Lake”, it includes management of schemas, ETL’s, interfaces to and from storage.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate in architecture and evolution of data pipeline from raw to production
- Build and own a data environment that is robust, high-quality and provides fast access
What you have:
- 5+ years of Java development
- Strong Java core
- Experience with Kafka, Spark, Hadoop or any other distributed technologies
- Experience in working with high scale, distributed cloud-based architectures and AWS specifically
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work successfully with engineers, product owners and business stakeholders
- Good communication skills - both spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of Scala/Go is a plus
Social Package includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid team sport activities
- English classes
- Paid unlimited vacations + all Ukrainian national holidays
- Paid sick days
- Meals reimbursement
- Team building, happy hours and other team activities
- Parking reimbursement
- Snacks, fruits & ice cold beer
- All new team members are provided with a brand new Mac laptop with 2 monitors and Starter package.
As a global company operating in 19 countries across 5 continents, we reflect the human mosaic of the diverse and multicultural world in which we live. We ensure equal opportunities for all of our employees and promote the recruitment of diverse talents to our global teams without consideration of race, gender, culture, or sexual orientation. We value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from all our employees, customers, and partners.