About the company:
The Streamlabs segment of Logitech is a software oriented branch working from San Francisco, Vancouver and remotely. We make the leading set of tools and software allowing live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels.
Our application is open source and interacts with multiple other external dependencies, often open source as well.
Part of your mission will be to gain deep knowledge in all sub repositories and be able to maintain and improve them. In addition to that, your goal will be to add new features for our users, improve the performance of the application and its stability.
- release new features in a timely manner;
- maintain and resolve complex coding issues in the application;
- improve the CPU and GPU performance of the application;
- create and integrate new C++ modules interacting with third party application;
- improve testing infrastructure.
- must have 5+ years of experience in C/C++;
- experience working on Windows with Visual Studio C++;
- experience in video streaming;
- experience creating performance and robust desktop applications;
- experience creating complex products in C/C++;
- be ready (or can learn quickly) to work with OBS: https://github.com/jp9000/obs-studio;
- be a great team member who is willing to listen, learn, teach and be passionate about having a serious impact;
- impact driven mindset.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- experience in video encoding specifically with the H264 codec;
- familiarity with content creation.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or preferable Master’s, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- Indigo HR interview;
- technical task;
- technical interview with Tech lead and Product manager from Streamlabs;
If you like working on new technologies, have an impact on millions of users, enjoy investigating and resolving user issues and innovate, then this role might be a great fit for you.