- You will be considered to be 100% autonomous for day-to-day work
- You will be mentored by an engineer. This mentoring will come in the form of pair programming, “review buddies” (code and presentations), etc.
You will be expected to contribute with a team of engineers to support an industry-leading Over-the-Top (OTT) software platform. You will attend regular sprint meetings, and work closely with other engineers to fix bugs, work on technical debt, and design & implement features. In this role, you will be considered to be 100% autonomous for day-to-day work. Furthermore, you will be mentored by an engineer. This mentoring will come in the form of pair programming,“review buddies” (code and presentations), etc.
We need someone with intimate knowledge of AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, and running infrastructure at scale (thousands of jobs, hundreds of nodes). Nice to have are knowledge of Concourse, Helm, Consul, and Vault.
Our team is led by some of the best entrepreneurs and executives in media and technology. Our Executive Chairman was the Chief Content Officer of Spotify. Our co-founder and CEO was the CEO of Threadless and a board member of Trunk Club and Smule. Our principal architect built the first Roku for Netflix. You’ll be joining a world-class startup team, with multiple exits under their belt, to build the future of television.
Our team solves business and technology problems. We run many experiments. We iterate on successful tests and turn them into products. We deploy those products across our apps to millions of users. We obsess over data. We run a lean, agile, vegan, non-GMO, all organic development process. Our team is aligned with company goals and KPIs. We have autonomy on how to solve problems. We bring out the entrepreneur in every engineer. We work together to build the future of TV.
What's in it for you:
- Medical insurance after the trial period
- 20 paid days per year for your vacation and health
- Long term and stable projects
- Strong experts, you can collaborate with and learn from
- Smooth and respectful interviews
- English and German classes