About the company:
The Streamlabs segment of Logitech is a software oriented branch working from San Francisco, Vancouver and remotely. Streamlabs makes the leading set of tools and software allowing live streamers to engage with viewers, monetize their broadcasts, and grow their channels.
Streamlabs works with a broad range of technologies to build beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
Frontend at Streamlabs involves more than just building web pages. They build complex, data-driven, reactive single-page applications for the web and Electron-based desktop apps. You will be given the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects both old and new, open and closed source, utilizing the latest technologies and frameworks.
The Streamlabs Desktop app is built using Electron, TypeScript, and React/Redux.
- maintain open source desktop live streaming application, Streamlabs Desktop;
- build and release complex, data-driven frontend applications in a timely manner;
- participate in UX discussions, code reviews, roadmap planning, and work with a cross-functional team.
- experience building frontend applications using React (preferred), Angular, Vue, or similar;
- experience using React with Redux;
- experience styling modern UIs with HTML/CSS;
- experience with automated testing of frontend applications;
- experience working alongside a team of engineers across one or multiple projects;
- demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills, ability, and willingness to listen to teammates and collaborate with empathy
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- experience with TypeScript;
- experience building Electron apps or NodeJS apps;
- experience working across the tech stack, with a strong understanding of backend systems;
- experience demonstrating a basic understanding of design principles and best practices;
- experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment where you wore different hats;
- familiarity with content creation.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or preferable Master’s, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- Indigo HR interview;
- technical task;
- technical interview with Tech lead and Product manager from Streamlabs;
If you are passionate about empowering creators, working with driven people, operating with a high amount of autonomy, and seeing the results of your work quickly go to production - this might be a good fit for you.