K Health - venture-backed, fast-growing start-up that aims to make healthcare information accessible to the world. Approach is unique in that company combines doctors, mathematicians, data scientists, data architects, and engineers work together to create a complex, challenging, consumer-facing product. K Health is an exciting, accelerating workplace, and there's no better time to join the team than right now.
- Eager to solve unique and highly complex technical problems, in a large scale environment.
- Interested in indirectly influencing beyond functional boundaries, with product managers, test engineers, doctors and data scientists.
- Can drive feature development end to end and collaborate with other team members on delivery on a daily basis.
- Interested in new technologies and tools, and love maintaining coding patterns and best practices.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience building web/backend systems.
- Experienced in designing and developing services using Python/NodeJS and React Native
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, GCP/AWS is a plus.
- Work experience in global companies – Big Advantage.
- Fluent English level (verbal and written).
- Self driven, autodidact.
- Great communication skills.
Working hours are flexible.
Location: remote work, but it's considered that candidate will be from Kyiv, because there might be an office after a pandemic.