What do you gain?
Scale. We mean it. Think BIG! With more than 250 (and growing) engineers, hundreds of deployments per day for our 400+ microservices on top of thousands of machines we manage on the cloud, we produce around *petabyte* of data, daily. You’ll learn how to run systems at scales and the reality of hyper growth from many great engineers.
What you’ll do:
- End-to-end development of both client facing and data infrastructure features from data processing to database choice and implementation through to API development
- Collaborate with product managers and software engineers to deliver complex products
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability and stability of our systems, environments and tools
- If you’re up to the challenge — Speak at meetups, write blog posts, speak at conferences, contribute to existing open source projects and release new open source software
What you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Real-life experience with developing and maintaining a decent production systems
- Ability to grasp new languages, systems and frameworks fast
- Passion about metrics, logs, data, monitoring, numbers — you name it
- Passion to craft the best working software, learn cutting edge technologies and a constant craving for becoming a better engineer
- The mentality of a team player, sense of ownership and of urgency
- Deep understanding of Big / Distributed Data concepts like partitioning and skew
- Ability to form strong mental models of complex data processing stacks
- Proficiency in both frontend and backend
- Recommended by an AppsFlyer employee
Social Package includes:
- Medical Insurance
- Sport reimbursement + paid team sport activities
- English classes
- Paid vacations (20 working days) + all Ukrainian national holidays
- Paid sick days
- Team building, happy hours and other team activities
- Snacks, fruits & ice cold beer
- All new team members provided a brand new Mac computer with 2 monitors and a starter's package.